Followers

Tuesday 10 November 2015

Vannessa's Inspiration Post - Tuesday 10th November 2015

Good Morning and welcome to my inspiration post for this week. This week we are all showcasing stamps from Ching-Chou Kuik's Dollie range and I chose to use the gorgeous Rose Bride Dollie for my card.

I kept to a soft pink, white and grey combo and I love how this one came out. Doesn't she just look beautiful!


She has been coloured with Copics and you can read more about her here on my blogpost.

Don't forget to check out all the other gorgeous design team posts this week and why not join in the fun with our challenge, Christmasthis month? There are some fabulous prizes to be won!

You can also join our Facebook group for more inspiration and we have a monthly Facebook Challenge as well.

Hugs,

1 comment: