Followers

Wednesday 11 November 2015

Dianne's Inspiration Post Wednesday 11th Nov 'Hydrangea Dollie'


Hello 
and 
Good Morning 

Yes it's my turn today Dianne to show some inspiration using 
one of the many gorgeous images 
from 

For my card today i have used one of the beautiful 
Dollie images 



I have coloured the image using my promarker's added a corner and flower's
If you would like to know more please pop over to my blog -HERE 

You will see lot's of beautiful creation's from all of the DT 
thru out this week 
and don't forget about the challenge over on the


'CHRISTMAS

and we also have a challenge over on our 

FACEBOOK PAGE -HERE 

'ALL CREATURE'S GREAT AND SMALL

Hope you will join us on the challenge's this month 
look forward to seeing you there 

Bye for now 

Dianne xx 

No comments: